Helping businesses protect what matters most.
We help you prevent workplace injuries and illnesses, and
ensure health & safety compliance
In today’s competitive and regulated work environment, you can’t afford to take risks that put your workers in harm’s way or have them leave to find a healthier and safer place to work. We help you prevent workplace injuries and illnesses, ensure compliance with health and safety laws, and avoid impacts on WSIB premiums. Contact us today to learn more.
Occupational & Industrial Hygiene
- Respirator fit testing
- Noise exposure assessment
- Indoor air quality
- Chemical exposure monitoring
- Designated substance surveys
- Mould assessment
Health and Safety Consulting
- Compliance support
- New worker orientation program
- Contractor pre-qualification and management
- Joint Health & Safety Committee compliance & support
- Health and safety management systems
- Workplace inspections
- Policies, procedures, and programs
- Ergonomic assessments – office and workplace
- Confined space assessments
- Incident investigation
Health & Safety Training & Instruction
- Workplace violence and harassment
- Safety talks
- Development of eLearning, in-person or webinar
- Confined spaces, asbestos, silica, lead, heat stress and other health hazards
- WHMIS, lockout and tagout, ladders, personal protective equipment
- Workplace inspections and incident investigation
- Health and safety for leaders
- Office ergonomics
- …and more
Employer & Industry Associations
- Health and safety membership support
- Industry-specific H&S guidelines and procedures
- Advisories and articles
- Training development and delivery
WorkBright provides occupational hygiene, and health and safety consulting and training to businesses in the Greater Toronto Area with 20 or more employees.
Our company is led by Mike Russo, a highly experienced Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP) and Registered Occupational Hygienist (ROH). Prior to joining WorkBright, Mike spent over 13 years at one of Ontario’s largest health and safety associations, where he played a key role in developing and implementing regulatory initiatives, carried out various types of health and safety assessments, and developed training to over 50,000 workers and supervisors each year.
We are actively involved in the health and safety community, allowing us to access answers to your most compllicated questions and to help you stay current on regulatory changes.
For associations – we help you demonstrate valueWe help your members save money and reduce the risk of workplace injuries and illnesses by acting as your association’s dedicated health and safety resource. Our experience includes working with some of Canada’s largest employer associations and unions to provide input on regulatory amendments, clarify complex health and safety issues for members, develop industry-specific guides and training programs, and coordinate member-based committees to address health and safety concerns.
Our team is dedicated to helping your association demonstrate value.
Share some details about your needs using the form below, by sending us a text or calling.
Schedule your free 30-minute consultation now.
86-50 Burnhamthorpe Road West, Box 244
Mississauga, ON L5B 3C2