WorkBright™ helps businesses reduce the risk of incidents that cause injuries and illness to workers.
For businesses – we help you protect what matters most
We help workplaces with health and safety compliance and best practice strategies. We also provide occupational hygiene to support your business in managing health hazards. Our knowledge, experience and skills help you reduce risk, avoid non-compliance, and minimize the impact to your workers’ compensation premiums, leading you along the path to business success.
For associations – we help you demonstrate value
We help your members save money and reduce the risk of workplace injuries and illnesses by acting as your association’s dedicated health and safety resource. We have experience working with associations to coordinate health and safety initiatives such as industry-specific guides, training, communications and committees.
Mike Russo, CRSP, ROH
Prior to joining WorkBright™, Mike spent over a decade working with one of Ontario’s largest Ministry-recognized health and safety associations. Mike has helped businesses address Ministry orders and implement best practice initiatives to help future-proof their health and safety efforts. He has carried out industrial hygiene assessments for different types of workplaces, including manufacturing, services, mining, oil production, insurance, and offices. He has worked closely with over 15 industry associations to lead the consultation on health and safety legislation and policy, and has coordinated committees to develop technical manuals, advisories, and training. Mike teaches students in occupational health and safety, and is a Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP) and Registered Occupational Hygienist (ROH).
We specialize in providing customized workplace health and safety solutions across the Greater Toronto Area to organizations with 20+ employees. We stay ahead of changes to health and safety law and offer more than a decade of experience collaborating with management and employees on committees and in finding solutions to prevent incidents to workers, ensuring compliance, and avoiding impacts to WSIB premiums.
Occupational & Industrial Hygiene
- Indoor air quality
- Chemical exposure monitoring
- Designated substance surveys
- Noise exposure assessment
- Mould and water damage assessment
- Respirator fit testing
- Heat stress monitoring
Health and Safety Consulting
- Workplace inspections
- Joint Health & Safety Committee support
- Compliance support
- Ergonomic assessments – office and workplace
- Contractor pre-qualification and management
- Customized policies, procedures, and programs
- Health and safety management systems
- Confined space assessments
- Incident investigation
- WSIB claims management
- Learning Management System support
Customized Health & Safety Training
- Asbestos, silica, lead, heat stress and other health hazards
- Confined spaces, lockout and tagout, ladder safety
- Personal protective equipment
- Inspecting the workplace
- Incident investigation
- Workplace violence and harassment
- Health and safety for leaders
- Office ergonomics
- Fire safety
- Standard First Aid and CPR
- …and more
Health & Safety Support for Associations
- Health and safety committee
- Communications – advisories and articles
- Industry-specific H&S guidelines and procedures
- Training development and delivery
Share some details about your needs using the form below, by sending us a text or calling.
Schedule your free 30-minute consultation now.
86-50 Burnhamthorpe Road West, Box 244
Mississauga, ON L5B 3C2