Helping businesses protect what matters most.
We help you prevent workplace injuries and illnesses, and
ensure health & safety compliance
In today’s competitive and highly-regulated work environment, you can’t afford to take risks that put your workers in harm’s way or have them leave to find a healthier and safer place to work. WorkBright™ provides expert health and safety consulting, training solutions, and occupational hygiene to workplaces in the Greater Toronto Area and industry associations. Contact us to learn more.
Occupational & Industrial Hygiene
- Noise exposure assessment
- Indoor air quality
- Chemical exposure monitoring
- Respirator fit testing
- Designated substance surveys
- Mould assessment
Health and Safety Consulting
- Occupational health and safety management systems and COR™ support (Certificate of Recognition)
- Compliance support
- Workplace inspections
- New worker orientation program
- Contractor pre-qualification and management
- Joint Health & Safety Committee compliance & support
- Policies, procedures, and programs
- Confined space assessments
- Incident investigation
Health & Safety Training & Instruction
- Workplace violence and harassment
- Safety talks
- Development of eLearning, in-person or webinar
- Confined spaces, asbestos, silica, lead, heat stress and other health hazards
- WHMIS, lockout and tagout, ladders, personal protective equipment
- Workplace inspections and incident investigation
- Health and safety for leaders
- Office ergonomics
- …and more
Employer & Industry Associations
- Health and safety membership support
- Industry-specific H&S guidelines and procedures
- Advisories and articles
- Training development and delivery
Mike Russo worked with the Infrastructure Health and Safety Association (IHSA) for over 13 years and started WorkBright™ in September 2022. At the IHSA, he supported businesses pursuing COR™ (Certificate of Recognition), and helped develop the COR™ 2020 standard and audit tool, as well as other infamous resources like IHSA’s Safety Talks Manual, and Construction Health & Safety Manual.
Mike knows how to effectively create health and safety training. He led a team at the IHSA responsible for developing in-person and eLearning training such as WHMIS, Basics of Supervising, Joint Health and Safety Committee, Working at Heights, and many more. He has helped workplaces reduce risk and has carried out numerous inspections and risk assessments for noise, silica, air quality and other hazards in construction, manufacturing, utilities, and mining.
Mike’s knowledge of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and regulations comes from many years collaborating with the Ministry of Labour, Immigration, Training and Skills Development, unions, employers and associations on legislative amendments, policy creation, and advisory.
For associations – we help you demonstrate valueWe help your members save money and reduce the risk of workplace injuries and illnesses by acting as your association’s dedicated health and safety resource. Our experience includes working with some of Canada’s largest employer associations and unions to provide input on regulatory amendments, clarify complex health and safety issues for members, develop industry-specific guides and training programs, and coordinate member-based committees to address health and safety concerns.
Our team is dedicated to helping your association demonstrate even more value.
Share some details about your needs using the form below, by sending us a text or calling.
Schedule your free 30-minute consultation now.
86-50 Burnhamthorpe Road West, Box 244
Mississauga, ON L5B 3C2